tents for emergency management / extreme
Requirements for disaster relief tents are constantly changing. Providing "just a tent" to give people a temporary shelter is obsolete. Modern emergency management requires a lot more.
Disaster relief tents need to:
- be deployable worldwide
- be reliable even in extreme climates
- have small packing sizes and low weight
- provide safe accommodation for personnel and disaster victims
- act as a working basis without constrictions
- be flexible and variable so organizations can act cost-effectively
Inhag developed two tent systems for these requirements.
The type P (inflatable) and type G (aluminum frame) tents can be used even in extreme emergency situations.